After knowing who God is, who Jesus is, what He went through and what He has done, I have made the best decision I have ever made in my life – to know more of Him each day. I consider it a BIG STEP, a breakthrough. I develop an intimate relationship with Him.
This leads me to realization of who I am and what I have done to Jesus. I don’t deserve to be greeted and embraced with such grace, love, mercy, forgiveness...
He implore each one of us to be reconciled with Him...As such I say a “BIG YES” to be His daughter, His disciple, His servant or in whatever capacity He commission me to do. I surrender all to His will without IFS and conditions as I am safe to be in the palm of His hand. How can I say “NO”?
As part of my response to this calling, I am excited and eager to share my life walking with Jesus Christ in the hope that I can encourage everyone also to make an important decision in their life as well to know God our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ and that they may experience also the grace, love, mercy, forgiveness that God freely given to us.
Life with Jesus is fulfilling – full of meaning, joy and peace. Only then that you can find completeness. You lack nothing. Indeed, He is the source of everything. Moreover, there is true freedom - from sins, from death, from lies...
He is my creator and most importantly my Father in Heaven. It is only fitting that He is number ONE priority of my life. He deserves to be first in everything I do. He has the right to have complete control of my life.
I have a lot of beautiful discoveries and amazing things uncovered about God, about me and about this life I have out of simply being with Him. No need for scientific formula and analysis.
To grow more each day and to bear fruits each day, I spend time reading the Bible, talking to God, fellowship with our sisters and brothers, bias for action and grateful to God for the pruning time, for the discipline, for the hard pressures in order for me to come out to be a refine and shining jewel.
Bible (Best instruction before leaving earth) is the ever manual in life. It is found everywhere and readily available if needed. But most of the time, it is only displayed in the altar or kept in the bookshelves. Reading and studying the Bible will lead you to His Word which gives life and health to the flesh. Many beautiful stories can be read. Many beautiful promises revealed to those who read it. No book can ever surpass or outdone the great truths in the Bible.
Prayer is the channel of communication given to us. No downtime, no breakdown, instead open 24 hours in 7 days a week. Every talk spent is refreshing and leads to close encounter with Him, a warm embrace...It may be full of praises and worships, full of thanksgiving, full of surrender, full of supplication...no limits, no boundaries.
Regular fellowship with everyone helps my spiritual growth and bless with the sharing of victories and struggles and knowing more Jesus in each of His creations. No racial discrimination. No great or small. No rich or poor.
Practice living out the life Jesus wants us to emulate, the virtues and values He demonstrated, the path He is leading us to take. Every day is a challenge and a training ground of actual practice.
How about you? What’s the best decision you ever made?
No comments:
Post a Comment