Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Most Important in my Life…

When I attended school activity of my son last night, the question raised by the speaker that struck me and encourage me to write about is, “What is the most important in my life?”
This question should not be ignored nor answers be delayed. And equally important is what my response is. Do I know and sure/definite of my answer?
I could not give my definite answer of this question three decades ago.
Today and right at this moment, the most important in my life is that I will be saved and receive the gift of eternal life.
Even if I may gain the whole world – the fame, honor and the wealth, I will not exchange with my heavenly treasure and I will not trade to be with Jesus. My destiny is too great to miss; the peace of my soul is too great to loss.
Lord Jesus right now you are the most important in my life. I humbly accept that I have sinned and fall short your glory but through your grace that you died on the cross to ransom me from death. I believe and accept you as my personal savior. Thank you Jesus for you come to my heart and gives me the gift of eternal life. Amen.
How about you? Have you decided what’s important in your life? Life is too short. You don’t know in a blink of an eye your life will be taken away. Your decision is needed right at this moment.

No comments: