Beyond reasonable doubt, I AM NO ORDINARY, I AM SPECIAL...
My Father is the creator of this universe. How AWESOME! It’s full of complexities yet operates to be well coordinated. And the most amazing part of this creation is He just SAY the WORD, and the universe appear. Read Genesis 1-2.
However, when God created me I was wonderfully made from the dust and breathe the breath of life and was created in His OWN image.
No question I inherit the greatness of my Father. No reason I will not become a VICTOR and a CHAMPION. And if I will not end up to be such, then there’s no other to be held responsible except myself.
Believing and receiving such truth does not end there but a start of the most wonderful discovery of the greatness inside of me, enjoying making use of it and loving to continue to nurture them for the fulfilment of the task assign to me by our Father for His glory and honor. Would like to emphasize though, that that greatness in me is for God’s purpose and not to be abused for my personal motives and intention. Otherwise everything is useless.
Looking back, I am already blessed, as a student, I excel in school and graduated with honor since elementary years and passed the board examination. As a professional, I have a good paying job and taking an important post in a multi-national company. All these years though I am full of fear and there’s no moment that I don’t get burn out and bored. Consequently, I am not happy and fulfilled. Sad thing about it is I don’t know what to do, I cannot explain and do not know why.
At this time, I have the right direction with God’s grace leading me. I can say that I am a successful and fulfilled person. I quit from my good paying job (for others, it's the worst decision and the most impractical thing to do considering that both my husband and I resigned and having two kids to raise.) and now I am happy and loving having the constant connection with people thru Sophie (source of income provided by our Lord). I am not only doing direct selling but the most fulfilling part of it is sharing God to them – His grace, love, mercy, forgiveness... I play various roles – a sister or a friend whom they can trust their life stories both victories and struggles and whom they can expect to have a shoulder to cry on. I laugh with them or sometimes cry them.
With this I found true happiness and fulfilment that no amount of money can pay nor comparable with my previous achievements. I cannot fathom the joy brought about this wonderful experience.
I come to realize that being EXTRAORDINARY OR SPECIAL does not mean to be the most powerful...does not mean to be the most popular/known person...does not mean to be the wealthiest... But BEING THE PERSON God plans it to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment